Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Introduction

Hi my name is Nick. I have always been interested in muscle cars. I am currently restoring my 1979 Pontiac Trans Am along with my brothers 1968 Nova and my dad's 1970 Chevelle. I have always liked the outdoors, and like to go and hunt whenever I get the chance to. I mainly hunt for bull elk, but I also hunt for deer. On my free time I like to ride my dirt bike. I just got a job with Halliburton as a mechanic. I grew up on my grandpas' ranch in Idaho. While I lived over there I was able to go gold mining, and ran large equipment, I now live in Colorado and I'm going to college. I have a younger brother that is in high school. I also have an older sister that lives in New York. Her husband is in the Army and they have one kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment